Whether you want to add a signature drink to your wedding menu or you’re having a few friends over on the weekend, here are two cocktail/mocktail recipes you NEED to try:
Citrus Splash Signature Cocktail (in case you’re holding onto the last bit of summer)
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 1 oz triple sec (orange liqueur)
- 1 oz fresh orange juice
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup (adjust to taste)
- Ice cubes
- Orange slice and lemon twist, for garnish
- Optional: a splash of soda water for effervescence
- Make it a mocktail: Simply replace the vodka and triple sec with soda water!
Spiced Apple Cider Cocktail (in case you’re DYING for fall to be here already)
- 2 oz spiced rum
- 4 oz apple cider (heated and spiced, if preferred)
- 1/2 oz cinnamon schnapps or liqueur
- 1/2 oz maple syrup
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- Apple slice and cinnamon stick, for garnish
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Make it a mocktail: Just take out the spiced rum and cinnamon schnapps!
Try these out and let us know what you think. Cheers!